• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PMG Special Labels Available

6 posts in this topic

Dear PMG, 

I am an IBNS member, every year IBNS is issuing an annual prestigious award “Bank Note of the Year Award” (BNOY). This annual award started back in 2004.

I believe it will be a great attraction for the collectors to have those award-winning banknotes graded with a special IBNS logo and mentioning “Bank Note of the Year Award”.

The IBNS website is https://www.theibns.org/.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need to connect with IBNS organization.

Thank you,

Cristian Bold

PMG Member CS103662

IBNS Member 12308-R

On 5/23/2022 at 10:20 AM, CristianBold said:

Dear PMG, 

I am an IBNS member, every year IBNS is issuing an annual prestigious award “Bank Note of the Year Award” (BNOY). This annual award started back in 2004.

I believe it will be a great attraction for the collectors to have those award-winning banknotes graded with a special IBNS logo and mentioning “Bank Note of the Year Award”.

The IBNS website is https://www.theibns.org/.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need to connect with IBNS organization.

Thank you,

Cristian Bold

PMG Member CS103662

IBNS Member 12308-R

I'm surprised that PMG and the INBS haven't teamed up in the past, maybe they have. (shrug) It's not a bad idea but I doubt PMG will go for it, I don't remember seeing anything similar on the NGC side for the COTY winners either. Of course labels are a revenue source and if they did make a label I'd like to see it be available for all submissions of those BNOY winners indefinitely, past and present. You could try posting this in the Ask PMG section of the forum or contact PMG directly. Service@PMGnotes.com or +1 941-309-1001 

Submission privileges for all INBS members could be beneficial to both parties as well, similar to the ANA privileges on the NGC side.

Edited by Fenntucky Mike