• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Web Press Value

3 posts in this topic

$1 1995 Web Federal Reserve Note New York Fr#1923-B S/N B336440607H pp6 bp8 64 EPQ. I am trying to find out what the price would to purchase this type of note I had never heard of Web Press Note until a few weeks ago and have no idea price would be. It is already graded and in the population report for PMG.

• Administrator

Good morning.  Thanks for your message.  PMG is a grading company, we do not provide values for notes that we grade so we could not advise you on the value of the notes.  You might check online to see what similar notes are selling for at auction or you could have them appraised by a currency dealer.  

Thank you,

Your note is probably worth about $20 to $25. The reference book for Web notes is      “The Standard Hand book of $1 Web - Fed notes . I am referring to the third edition. You can find this book at most coin shows or you can find it @ www.apdcurrency.com