• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iran bank melli and bank markezi

12 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 1/29/2020 at 3:18 AM, alqabandi said:

is it possible to add the missing iran issues with varieties :

Mohammed Reza shah bank melli P-39 to P-70

Mohammed Reza shah bank markezi P-71 to P-108 

Hello.

We have responded to your email about this. Thank you.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, alqabandi said:

Hi Ali ...

there is one missing slot for the following set

Bank Melli Iran, Shah Reza, 1937-1938 Issue, P32-P38D

this set starts with P31 and it is not there ... is it possible to modify that set ?? 

with best regards ... 

Hi, alqabandi.

Thank you for your interest. According to our references, Iran, Pick# 31, goes here:

Category: Iran
Set Name: Bank Melli Iran, Shah Reza, 1933-1934 Issue, P24-P31
Slot Name: 10 RIALS 1933-34 ISSUE P31

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We are happy to help.

Hi Ali and thanks for quick reply ...

actually P31 was the first note of the new design after the 1933 - 1934 issue but it was changed due to the inappropriate portrait and the same design was used in the following issue of 1937 - 1938 which you can see in the catalog ... so i think it would be more logical and suitable to have p31 in the Bank Melli Iran, Shah Reza, 1937-1938 Issue, P32-P38D set ...

with best regards ... 

p31.JPG

• Administrator

Hello and thank you for the feedback.

The Iran PMG Registry sets are structured according to date of issue, so we wouldn't change the set structure for this competitive set. You may create a Custom PMG Registry set, if you wish. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

• Administrator
On 7/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, alqabandi said:

Hi ...

is it possible to add the signature varieties to the following set :

Bank Marcazi, Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, P71-P108

with best regards ... 

Hello, and thank you for the request. We will copy and break out this set to include the varieties in the next few weeks. Please let us know when we may assist next. You may also reach us at registry@PMGnotes.com with any questions or feedback. 

Hello Ali and thanks for responding to the request ...

is it also possible to add the varieties for the following set

because there are many varieties for the date stamps and issues in that set and rather than making multiple sets to show them it would be better to have them all in one set ...

with best regards ... 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, alqabandi said:

Hello Ali and thanks for responding to the request ...

is it also possible to add the varieties for the following set

because there are many varieties for the date stamps and issues in that set and rather than making multiple sets to show them it would be better to have them all in one set ...

with best regards ... 

Hello, alqabandi.

We will research this and send you an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

Good Afternoon: 

I am adding my cert numbers to a new set I started today under the Iran - Bank Marcazi; Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi P71-P108; However, any notes that are not the first signature set (i.e.P105a (first signature set) vs. P105b (second signature set)) are not registering with this set.  This is a problem with the set and was looking for a correction when possible.  

Also I would like to note that other Iranian sets are having the same issue.  I can provide certification numbers if needed. 

Thanks!

Zandion2010

• Administrator
On 11/21/2020 at 4:23 PM, Zandion 2010 said:

Good Afternoon: 

I am adding my cert numbers to a new set I started today under the Iran - Bank Marcazi; Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi P71-P108; However, any notes that are not the first signature set (i.e.P105a (first signature set) vs. P105b (second signature set)) are not registering with this set.  This is a problem with the set and was looking for a correction when possible.  

Also I would like to note that other Iranian sets are having the same issue.  I can provide certification numbers if needed. 

Thanks!

Zandion2010

Hello, Zandion.

You have four notes are in the queue to be approved. We process these in the order they are received. Thank you for your patience.