• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 10 dollar bill

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I work at a gas station i received this 10 dollar from a customer it is a 

2009 10 dollar bill with a blue seal and blue serial numbers I have looked on the internet for months with no success I can't seem t9 find information anywhere I know the bill itself is real I'm just not sure if the blue seal is a error or if it had been altered.

Thank you for your help 20191024_075155.thumb.jpg.c179cf9fb4f9d46f9892948983638679.jpg

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message!  Unfortunately, we cannot make any determinations about a note without first examining it in person so we could not say at this stage if it is an error. If you would like to send the note in to us for grading, you can find more information on our website here: https://www.pmgnotes.com/services/Submitting.aspx  You could also check with an authorized PMG dealer and see if they could provide any information for you.  If you check #1 of that page, it will provide you a list of dealers based on state and you can see if there are any close to you.  If you have any questions, you can reach us at 877-764-5570.  Thank you!