• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1957 $1 silver certificate mint

3 posts in this topic

Nice! I'd say that was a pretty good price for it - especially if it really is "mint" / uncirculated. I think in uncirculated condition people ask ~$10 for those sometimes. Looking at it, I'd say it does probably have some wear on it though. It might only be XF, in which case I think you might still see it go for $5-6 (I am by no means an expert on grading these so don't take any of that as gospel).

Are you new / just getting into note collecting? If so, welcome!

44 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Nice! I'd say that was a pretty good price for it - especially if it really is "mint" / uncirculated. I think in uncirculated condition people ask ~$10 for those sometimes. Looking at it, I'd say it does probably have some wear on it though. It might only be XF, in which case I think you might still see it go for $5-6 (I am by no means an expert on grading these so don't take any of that as gospel).

Are you new / just getting into note collecting? If so, welcome!

Thank you I just got in to note and coin collecting About a year ago.