• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is my PMG graded note authentic?

4 posts in this topic

On NGC (and CGC), there's a research link that takes you to various tools including checking on the authenticity of a NGC certified coin.  It's found between About and FAQs and Contact.  Could you add such a link on the PMG site to check same?  I know it's available here https://www.pmgnotes.com/certlookup/, but I can never find it when I really need it.

On 11/30/2018 at 5:24 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon.  You can find the PMG certification lookup right on the mail page of our website.  www.pmgnotes.com.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find the certification lookup.  Thanks!

My point is as a collector's society member, it would be nice if I could get to information I need from the collector's society page.  AND like NGC and CGC, provide a common place (i.e. the research link just like those other pages).  Why not add that same link on the PMG tab at collector's society JUST LIKE on the NGC and CGC tabs???  thanks!