• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929 type 1 $20 national bank note pmg graded 66epq but not in the population report

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Sorry for the delay.  Yes, that number does come up when I check it in our system.  If you go to the Certification lookup on our website, it will pull up that note information.  There will be a link where you can click to that note information in the Population Report.  If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

I find that PMG doesn't give complete answers all the time. One of your first questions is about which of the numbers on the back of your graded note is the Certification number.  Your note Certification number is 1516213-007. You might have already figured that out already. Picking up from where PMG left off;  When you get to the Population Report Screen you should see a gray slide bar at the bottom of the listing of notes. If you drag this "bar" to your right you will see the higher category notes that have been graded. I hope this helps. 

• Administrator

Good morning.  When you get to the Population Report there is a gray bar that runs underneath the grades.  You can use your mouse to slide this bar to the right and left which will show you all of the grades.  If you are still experiencing problems, you might want to call our customer service department and someone can walk you through it.  You can reach us at 877-764-5570. Thank you!

Also, there's now a line for replacement notes, 1802-1R which shows 0 in 66 (replacements are scarce and I haven't figured out how to spot them yet).  The line for 1802-1 shows 100 in 66 and 12 in 67.  You may know this... to receive a grade of 65 or above, the note must have EPQ.  When I check the certification I see the info below.  Must be a great looking note!

Note #: 1802-1
Serial #: B009239A
Note Description: The First NB South Bend Indiana CH#126, $20 1929 Ty. 1 Small Size
Seal Type: Small Brown
Signatures/Vignettes: Jones, Woods
Grade: 66 EPQ
Comments: Exceptional Paper Quality

• Administrator

Good morning.  Yes, the 1802-1R is for replacements.  You might want to refer to this article which we recently featured on our website which deals with pre-star replacements: PMG article  

We started the EPQ designation in November 2005.  Any note graded after that date that is a 65 or higher would automatically receive the EPQ designation.  

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you!