• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return shipping fee

2 posts in this topic

Hi, for invoice 8056824 it was supposed to ship back on my USPS Express account.

That's what it said on the invoice I sent in.  The total fee was supposed to be 18.00.

I got charged $45.45 to my credit card and they said it was going back Registered mail and that is why the extra shipping fee.

Can you ship back on my express account and refund the difference?

How does that work?  I have a paper copy of the invoice I sent in where it says 18.00 to be paid to PMG.

Can you verify how that will be shipping and the fees for me?

thanks for your help!!

Patrick

• Administrator

Hi Patrick,

I'm very sorry about that.  I did confirm you do have an Express Mail account on file with us so it must have just been an oversight when they were entering the invoice information into the system.  I will have those adjustments made and have accounting credit you back the difference in shipping fees.  If you have any questions, you can reach us at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!