• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Margin Touch Up

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a note in an older PMG holder graded Choice About Unc 58 with a comment on the back that says Margin Touch Up.  If I sent that in for a new reholder what would it say on that back now?  Would it come back as Net or Details graded and what would they say for a comment?  I'm thinking about sending it in for reholder but just want to verify what grade it would come back as and comments used. And if now they call that a Net or details grade?

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good afternoon. I have reviewed this with our graders and they would need to see the note in hand before we could say for sure what would appear on the label.  However, if it was just send in for a reholder, it would not receive a NET grade.  If you have any questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!

Oh so if i just sent it in for reholder it would still come back as 58 without a NET grade?  It's just that the comments words might have changed and they would need to see it to say exactly what it would be?

I just wanted to make sure it would still be a 58 without a NET grade?  thanks!