• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Hawaii and North Africa's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 posts in this topic

Nice AC block!! I had a North African $10 denomination but gave it away to someone on another forum as a giveaway prize and he was kind enough to donate it to some kids in a after school currency/coin class. Thank you for posting. I love the hawaii notes as much as Golds. I'm hoping some more people post some notes.

Nice AC block!! I had a North African $10 denomination but gave it away to someone on another forum as a giveaway prize and he was kind enough to donate it to some kids in a after school currency/coin class. Thank you for posting. I love the hawaii notes as much as Golds. I'm hoping some more people post some notes.

Thanks,

I don't know a lot about the paper money. Is AC block good?

001-9.jpg

001-10.jpg

001-8.jpg

002-5.jpg

001-4.jpg

4 more notes and I'm done my block set. I can't wait. I will work on upgrades later. I am happy with the grades I have now. 3 I own are harder blocks. I need a FC still and that one will be a tough one.The SC will be easy to find in a high grade.I want a SC in 66 or better. And I want a YB and LC in Gem 65 or better.

Steve, Your ZB block graded 55EQP is consecutive to the note I (had). I sold it to a forum member. Those 2 are the only consecutive notes I know of in the ZB block and I haven't found any consecutive AC blocks. Nice notes. I like the Low ball notes too.