Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Hawaii and North Africa's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 posts in this topic

Nice AC block!! I had a North African $10 denomination but gave it away to someone on another forum as a giveaway prize and he was kind enough to donate it to some kids in a after school currency/coin class. Thank you for posting. I love the hawaii notes as much as Golds. I'm hoping some more people post some notes.

Nice AC block!! I had a North African $10 denomination but gave it away to someone on another forum as a giveaway prize and he was kind enough to donate it to some kids in a after school currency/coin class. Thank you for posting. I love the hawaii notes as much as Golds. I'm hoping some more people post some notes.

Thanks,

I don't know a lot about the paper money. Is AC block good?

001-9.jpg

001-10.jpg

001-8.jpg

002-5.jpg

001-4.jpg

4 more notes and I'm done my block set. I can't wait. I will work on upgrades later. I am happy with the grades I have now. 3 I own are harder blocks. I need a FC still and that one will be a tough one.The SC will be easy to find in a high grade.I want a SC in 66 or better. And I want a YB and LC in Gem 65 or better.

Steve, Your ZB block graded 55EQP is consecutive to the note I (had). I sold it to a forum member. Those 2 are the only consecutive notes I know of in the ZB block and I haven't found any consecutive AC blocks. Nice notes. I like the Low ball notes too.