• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions Regarding Additional Forms for Modern Bulk Submission
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I would like to make a Modern Bulk Submission and, of course, I have more banknotes than the available 20 lines on the form. The instructions state that additional forms should be attached and stapled together. Here are my questions regarding this process:

1. Since I am using the fillable PDF, should I simply print out the form with the same Submission Number multiple times until I can include all my banknotes? Is that correct?
  2. Since the banknotes need to be labeled with the Submission Number + Line number: Do I continue numbering the notes from 21 onwards when I reach the banknotes on the second form? The numbers won't match the lines on the form anymore, as the labeling is preprinted 1-20 and cannot be adjusted in the PDF. Is that acceptable?

Thank you for your assistance.

• Administrator

Hi @mamue-muenzen,

Thank you for contacting us. Yes, you can print the same submission form multiple times to have enough spots for all the bank notes you are wanting to submit. I would cross out the line item and start at 21 and end at 40 and so on. That way you can label the notes with the correct line items. This will help the receiving team to be able to identify the notes easier. I would also suggest having the copies of the submission form in order. So if you have 5 submission forms with the 20 items have them in order from line 001-100. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,