• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOOB Alert - What shipping service to use?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Sorry for noob question but I tried to find answer in the forum with no success.

I'm ready to ship out my first submission (Express - Grading) and was wondering what service should I use, USPS, FexEx or UPS? Also, when I printed the submission form (4 copies) it has a section for payment at the bottom. Do I need to fill in my Credit Card info for payment or they can use the card in file? The Form also says "Send Submissions To: P.O. Box 4755 Sarasota, FL 34230" Is that the correct address?

Thank you for your time :)

• Administrator

Hello @AGupta

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are always happy to answer questions for new submitters! For inbound shipping, you can use the courier you prefer. Our primary suggestions for inbound shipping are to be sure you obtain a shipment tracking number and shipping insurance. Please only use the PO Box for USPS shipments. Please use the following address if you will be shipping with FedEx or UPS: 5501 Communications Parkway, Sarasota, FL 34240. 

You will need to include your payment information, or a check or money order. The payment information that you used to purchase your membership is only saved for membership fees and not for submission fees. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.