• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1986 Canadian $2 bills
1 1

3 posts in this topic

just trying to figure out the value of my 1986 Canadian two dollar bills. I’ve read online they could be worth up to $20,000. I’m just trying to figure out the value of mine. They are in mint condition and these are the prefixes.  CBJ5106374 CBH2488128. CBH9393150. EGK6358887

Any help with the value of these?  E7DC255C-0669-478A-AD76-4493068EBBDD.thumb.jpeg.40686f05a0b8049c51e57a5762ca7af5.jpegIs it a good idea to get these graded?

C7EC1AE2-775D-47B3-A2D6-AEF9A16AAE2F.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @Andy1977Thank you for contacting us. PMG is a currency grading company. We do not buy, sell, or value paper money. You can find out more about our company here: About PMG

Unfortunately, PMG cannot advise if notes are worth sending in for grading or if grading will have an impact on their value. Many collectors have notes graded with the intent to sell the notes, while others use the service to authenticate the note and have them protected in the encapsulation holder. For current or anticipated values, we recommend checking online to get an idea of what that type of note sells for or having them appraised by a reputable currency dealer.  If you are interested in submitting notes to us for grading, you can find out more on the process online at How to Submit | PMG (pmgnotes.com) and our grading fees at PMG Services & Fees | PMG (pmgnotes.com).

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you!