• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I submitted and Economy order that was rcvd on 5/4 with a 30 day turn around time. The status still has not changed from rcvd. Is there a problem with my order or are you having problems getting it finished?  I have not received any updates. 

• Administrator

Hello @AndrewV, thank you for contacting us. I see that the economy tier currently has a 35 business day turnaround time, and your order is on the 31st business day. Many times, you may not see the status updated until the tail-end of the turnaround time. If you see that your order has not moved by this time next week, please kindly email us at Service@PMGnotes.com and we would be happy to look into this further for you! For now, I do not see any notes saying anything additional is needed, so you should see updates on the status shortly!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!