• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission information
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Bkillian, thank you for contacting us. Collectors and dealers who have error notes can submit them to PMG for certification under an applicable grading tier with “error” or the specific error noted under the Variety/Pedigree column on the submission form. There is no additional fee for this service.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

@KaileeS CS

You mention that there was no fee for submitting under variety but it says that there's a $10 fee am I doing something wrong and it mentions nothing about error notes under variety or pedigree, is an inking error classified as a variety?  And I'm entering the note under standard grading tier

Edited by Bkillian
added information

• Administrator

Hello @Bkillian, I have spoken to my team, and they said to go ahead and just note the error type in the comments section on the form. You do not need to select Variety since these are automatically designated. Once again, they do not require a fee for these to be designated.

Thank you!