• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

About the instructions for submissions. Confused about the "notate this" and "note-line number" part.

2 posts in this topic

HI, my questions are

1. what should I notate if i would like my sleeves back? should i write "This" on the invoice? and where is the invoice?

The instructions specifically say we should label each sleeve with the submission number and the note line number. 

1. what labels should i use or i just need to write those numbers on the sleeve? and what is a note line number?

sorry for so many questions at once, and thanks for your replies!

• Administrator

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. At this time we do not offer a service to return the sleeves that the notes are submitted in. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You may label the sleeves in any way that you see fit. You can write directly on the sleeve or create a label to attach to the sleeve itself as well. The note line number would be the corresponding line number on the submission form for the note. This allows our receiving team and Graders to quickly identify the note. Please feel free to reach out anytime!