• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jordan, 1949-Date, Issued Notes, Complete, Including Varieties - p. 17f

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  PMG uses the most recent edition of the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money edited by Tracy Schmidt for most world banknotes. Whatever the variety that is listed in the most recent catalog would the be varieties that we would use on our labels.

Thank you!

Dear Jennifer, 

Thank you for the response. I still hope that PMG will check again this note to confirm that p. 17f has never been issued by Jordan, and you can note that from PMG Population Report which does not include any graded notes for 1/2 Dinar Third Issue ND (1975-92) P17f

Kindest Regards, 

Asem Albasheer

Hello, 

No I do not have a note incorrectly labelled. the purpose of my inquiry is because PMG lists 1/2 Dinar Third Issue ND (1975-92) P17f on set name: Jordan - 1949 - Date - Including Varieties, however p17f does not exist and not sure if it is even listed on Standard Catalog of World Paper Money edited by Tracy Schmidt. So hopefully you can double check the catalog again and once confirmed to remove 1/2 Dinar Third Issue ND (1975-92) P17f from the list. 

thank you

Asem Albasheer