• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Australian Polymer Notes for help

12 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  I checked with our graders on this and they advised that we currently list the 00 as part of the serial number and not the prefix. So, in this case, we would not consider this a radar note. 

Thank you!

On 3/8/2022 at 12:49 AM, Jennifer F. said:

早上好,

谢谢你的留言。我问过我们的评分员,他们建议我们现在把00列为序列号的一部分,而不是前缀。因此,在这种情况下,我们不会认为这是一个雷达笔记。

谢谢大家!

Hello

This is a disappointing reply

No explanation why 00 is part of the serial number

Do PMG turn a blind eye to the details of my notes?

Correct a message

see attached pic
Australia 1988 $10,AA53(error) is a prefix. 896698 should be the radar number

The correct thing is Australia 1988 $10,AB53 is a prefix. 896698 should be the radar number

1111.jpg.ec35162b741caaa57129d7f87da04a25.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

As I mentioned in my previous message, this was double checked with our graders and they advised that we currently list the 00 as part of the serial number and not the prefix.  I am sorry if you do not agree with this but it ultimately is up to our graders discretion.  You are welcome to email any additional information over to us and we can forward that over to our graders for them to review but there is no guarantee of a change on that.  If you do wish to email anything over, you can send that to us at: service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!

Hi Jennifer F
Thank you for your reply
I'm moved by your serious work attitude
But This is a problem between this is me and graders
graders answer is not based on any Banknotes information. It sounds more like the answer of a dictator
I sent an email to that address on September 28, 2021, but got the same answer 
Because e-mail can't be notarized, I choose to come here to let more collectors know about this event
At least I provided some banknote information, but so far, the raters have not produced any banknote information to support his view
All the Australian collectors I know support my view
I'll give graders another information today:http://polymernotes.com/australia5.html
I am not satisfied with Graders answer. If I can, I will report to his superior organization or let more collectors participate
This is related to the reputation of PMG. I hope your company can pay attention to it