• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does PMG certify and encapsulate 16 subject uncut paper money sheets?

2 posts in this topic

I came across an eBay listing showing a 16 subject sheet graded and encapsulated by PMG, but I read in an article that only uncut pairs of three and four subject sheets are eligible. I rarely see notes of 16 subject graded, so it had me wondering if they're eligible. The US Mint states that notes are 312mm x 538mm but according to PMG services, neither the oversized and custom holder support this. Which begs the question, how was the note on the eBay listing graded? Does it have to do with special factors such as the serial number?

unut-sheets-16.PNG

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Generally, the max size we can accommodate for an uncut sheet would be 400 x 470 mm. PMG Oversize and Custom Holders | PMG (pmgnotes.com)  Any sheet larger than this is done on a case by case basis and must be pre-approved before submitting.  If you have a sheet larger than this size, you can email us an image of the sheet as well as the dimensions and we can check to see if that would be approved for submission.  You can reach us at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you!