• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5g China Silver Monkey and Rooster Notes

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I have opened this topic in the beginner section however it was suggested I ask here. Ive never graded with PMG before and have recently been sent some Year of the Monkey and Year of the Rooster silver 5g notes. I have one of each colourised and non colourised. 

On the submission form it says I need to have the Catalog number which I have no idea where to start but also I don't know the denomination or currency. I thought it was yuan however it seems China have a lot of different currencies. 

If someone could possible help me with the cat number for these four notes that would be fantastic and also the currency.

Also whilst I think on I may get a nice label to go with them either the Chinese label or the year of the xxxxx label where would i write these on the invoice form so I get the correct labler for each note.

With kind regards

Matt

D955A521-3D0C-40C7-84A7-392F2B924593.jpeg

9198E052-52DE-497C-85CE-488240FF6401.jpeg

9336D5E0-BC6A-469E-8E90-6056537449A3.jpeg

0BE9B9B2-A46F-450E-9BE9-B16B5819FB5E.jpeg

• Administrator

Good morning,

The catalog numbers we use for most World notes would be from the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, sometimes called the Pick Book.  You can find out more about the main reference books PMG uses here: Notes PMG Grades, Attributions & Reference Books | PMG (pmgnotes.com)

We do not provide these numbers to customers, you will need to look those up yourself and provide those numbers on your submission form.  If you don't have the numbers or can't access them, you can leave that blank on your form but there is a $5 research fee per catalog number.  

You can check our label page to see if there is a special label available that you might want to add.  You can find that here: PMG Special Labels Available | PMG (pmgnotes.com)  In the "Add on Services" section of your submission form, you will see Special Label.  You just check that box and write in the label number you want. Please note that if you check a special label, it will apply to all notes on that form so if you only want certain notes to have the label, be sure to put those on their own submission form. 

If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at: service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you!