• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did all the specimens go?

5 posts in this topic

Hi PMG Registry,

Just a little concerned to see that I had lost more than half of my points on my Nicaragua complete set 😢

Checking it out further I noticed that all my specimens were gone.

I am hoping that this an update to the set!? and you are adding new slots for specimens and have only just started working on this with the newer issues as per the screenshot below.

If this is also the case and you are adding variants for the specimens would it be also possible to add the other a, b, c and replacement variants to the Pick #s? 

this can give me something else to work on! 😅😁

Thanks 🙏

5D78E147-B2BE-45A9-BACA-17B28506629A.jpeg

C9C60AB9-2452-4722-820D-C08FE0631D93.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello, Travis.

No worries. Nothing was lost. You will see in your screenshot that the title of the set now says, "Issued Notes." We have created a separate Specimen set category. We recreated sets for anyone who lost points in the "Issued Notes" set in the new Specimen set here: 

https://notes.www.collectors-society.com/registry/notes/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=1178&SetTypeID=11087&sets=all

In order to maintain a fair competitive playing field for all participants, we would not break out all the variants into separate slots at this point. You may create a Signature Set for all variants, if you wish. Thanks for your interest.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Love Collection said:

Thanks Ali for the clarification 😊

Would it be possible to request to create a new set just for replacement notes? There is quite a few from P 151-156, 158, 159, 163 and 201 - 216.

Happy Friday!

We will create this new set in the coming weeks:

Category: Nicaragua
Set Name: Nicaragua, 1962-Date, P111-Date, Replacement Notes