• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping department

8 posts in this topic

Hello

I have couple of parcel send back to me from pmg.i received 2 of them.1 cant be delivered.i ask pmg to help with tracking and check it said cant be delivered because of address issues.

I contact pmg if the shipping department can tell me on which address it was send but did not heard anything back from last friday..

I just asking if the shipping department can help me out and let me know on which address it was ship.they need to have a record of it.so I can continue with the procedure to look for my package.thanks.

• Administrator

Thank you.  I will have our claims department start an investigation with the USPS.  They will put a trace on it and see if they can locate it and get it moving.  We can update you once we hear back from the USPS with more info.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, we have not yet received any update from the postal service.  Once they advise us that they have completed the investigation, we will be able to provide you with more information.

Invoice 8083181 shipped on April 23rd and the tracking number is RE112308180US.

Thanks!