• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mauritius banknotes

2 posts in this topic

Hello

I working my way with mauritius and canada banknotes.i realise canada , US and lots other country have all different set seperately available to fill up

But for mauritius there is 1 set 1907-1954 (which included 6 sets in that)

Why dont have all the set separate with all varieties in each set so collectors can fill the set they want with all varieties. Instead of having 1  big set  from 1907 to 1954 and with  no variety. 

We can have 6 sets as followed .

1907 to 1930 set with all variety

1919 set with all variety

1930 set with all variety

1937  set with all variety

1940  set with all variety

1954 set with all variety.

Like that we can have more slots available with variety .Thanks

• Administrator
On 2/7/2021 at 8:39 PM, ASH-BOSS said:

Hello

I working my way with mauritius and canada banknotes.i realise canada , US and lots other country have all different set seperately available to fill up

But for mauritius there is 1 set 1907-1954 (which included 6 sets in that)

Why dont have all the set separate with all varieties in each set so collectors can fill the set they want with all varieties. Instead of having 1  big set  from 1907 to 1954 and with  no variety. 

We can have 6 sets as followed .

1907 to 1930 set with all variety

1919 set with all variety

1930 set with all variety

1937  set with all variety

1940  set with all variety

1954 set with all variety.

Like that we can have more slots available with variety .Thanks

Hello and thank you for your interest.

This set: Government Of Mauritius Set, 1907-1954, P16-P29A, Complete, Including Varieties, already does include separate slots for all varieties. We have sent you directions, in case you are having trouble getting any of your notes added. We would not create separate, smaller sets at this point. If we grade more of these types of notes in the future, we can reconsider creating some smaller sets then. You may create Custom/Signature PMG Registry sets, if you wish.