• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Difficulty of transferring items to be graded to PMG/NGC facilities in the US

4 posts in this topic

Hello

I am based in Indonesia and I have direct submitting privileges to PMG/NGC in FL, USA. However, due to the pandemic, I find I have difficulties using my local postal service to send items to the United States. I would not experience difficulties sending items to the PMG/NGC Hong Kong office or to the Singapore PMG/NGC agent.

With my membership renewal, I gained a $150 grading credit. Is there some way to have this credit transferred to either the Hong Kong or Singapore office as payment towards my grading fees? If so, how would I go about doing this?

How can I come to an arrangement, should I choose this method, of sending my items to the PMG/NGC office in Hong Kong and having the office return my items to my Indonesian address? Could you give me the name and contact details for me to arrange this matter.

Thanks again for your assistance.

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Your membership credits are linked to your internal account and would be applied towards your submission regardless of whether you sent that in to us directly or submitted it through one of our overseas offices.  The credit would be deducted before you are charged for anything.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply, Jennifer.

I just logged on to NGC Hong Kong and I read this "You must be an NGC Hong Kong member to submit." in the first paragraph on this page https://www.ngccoin.hk/submit/services-fees/ngc/ and "NGC Hong Kong paid collector members can submit their notes directly to NGC Hong Kong. Not an NGC Hong Kong member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!"

Does this mean that my submission privileges' with PMG/NGC etc are only valid at the office I originally registered with? Or am I automatically a member of NGC (PMG) Hong Kong and other submission locations such as Munich, Germany; Shanghai, China; Guangzhou, China; Seoul, Korea; and Singapore as I have paid an annual grading fee directly to your head office?

Please clear up this matter for me as the above notice from the HK NGC/PMG websites appears to be in direct contradiction to https://www.pmgnotes.com/services/Submitting.aspx . Also I am a ANA member.

Thanks and best wishes for the Christmas & New Year season!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Yes, if you are a member of our Collector's Society then you would be able to submit to any of our overseas offices as well as submitting to us here in the U.S. directly.  

If you are an ANA member, we do offer a free Associate level membership for active ANA members.  You can find out more about that here: ANA Members: Get a Free PMG Membership | PMG (pmgnotes.com)

Thanks!