• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuwait Registry set correction

2 posts in this topic

Dear All 

Upon looking into Kuwait Sets 3 slots need to be corrected/explained 

I have Kuwait complete sets with all signatures and varieties but didn't know what are these 2 slots? 

1/2 Dinar Law #32 of 1968 Second ND Issue UNL1/2a

1 Dinar Law# 32 of 1968 (1994 ND Issue) UNL1b 

also as for this slot 

10 Dinars Law #32 of 1968 Second ND Issue P15d

all P15d are contraband notes, this signature includes Prefixes 81 - 87 in which all were stolen by Iraqi forces, and can not be added as PMG records them as 15x and not d 

fixing the 3 slots would be happy to complete my Kuwait set in the registry

Please advice 

regards 

• Administrator
On 7/21/2020 at 1:51 PM, baydaqbanknotes said:

Dear All 

Upon looking into Kuwait Sets 3 slots need to be corrected/explained 

I have Kuwait complete sets with all signatures and varieties but didn't know what are these 2 slots? 

1/2 Dinar Law #32 of 1968 Second ND Issue UNL1/2a

1 Dinar Law# 32 of 1968 (1994 ND Issue) UNL1b 

also as for this slot 

10 Dinars Law #32 of 1968 Second ND Issue P15d

all P15d are contraband notes, this signature includes Prefixes 81 - 87 in which all were stolen by Iraqi forces, and can not be added as PMG records them as 15x and not d 

fixing the 3 slots would be happy to complete my Kuwait set in the registry

Please advice 

regards 

Hello and thanks for the interest. Any note that begins with the letters "UNL" is a variety that is UNLISTED; they are not listed in the Pick reference books. We have researched Pick# 15, and we have graded many as 15a, b,c, and d and replacement notes. We have also graded 246 notes as 15x, contraband. Please view our census here: https://www.pmgnotes.com/population-report/kuwait/kuwait/all/

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are happy to help. You may also reach us at registry@PMGnotes.com with any questions or feedback.