How to get an upgrade

2 posts in this topic

  • Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  If you do not agree with a grade and think it should be higher, you are welcome to send it back for a regrade.  However, regular grading fees would apply and there is no guarantee the grade would change. You can certainly make any notations on your order that you would like to pass on to the graders when they review the notes.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now