• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

refused shipment returned to me

2 posts in this topic

From England I recently sent you four packets each with about twenty banknotes for grading. Two were sent by DHL and two were by UPS. All four were returned because there was no one to receive and sign for them. I sent you many packets before via regular unsigned untracked mail that was received OK. However to get any tracking or insurance you need an address and DHL refused to deliver to a POBox. Any ideas. And whats with not posting a proper address with the name of a street and a number like ordinary businesses. 

• Administrator

Hi, thanks for your message.  Yes, some carriers will not ship to a PO Box and you will need our street address.  We can provide that to anyone upon request.  You can reach our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you!