• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Request for addition for Belgium Pick 62

4 posts in this topic

Hello

You have a registry set titled Registered Sets in Belgium 1905-1997 Complete Set, P67-P152

My note is Pick 62d and is a 20 Franc denomination and is dated 30 October 1909 and is thus well within the set's date parameters. Alternatively, the Registry set could start at Pick 61. Pick 61 to 66 inclusive are still relatively available unlike issues up to Pick 60 which are practically non-existent on the marketplace.

Would welcome proper consideration of my request.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, IndoHound said:

Hello

You have a registry set titled Registered Sets in Belgium 1905-1997 Complete Set, P67-P152

My note is Pick 62d and is a 20 Franc denomination and is dated 30 October 1909 and is thus well within the set's date parameters. Alternatively, the Registry set could start at Pick 61. Pick 61 to 66 inclusive are still relatively available unlike issues up to Pick 60 which are practically non-existent on the marketplace.

Would welcome proper consideration of my request.

Thanks for the request, IndoHound.

You may enter your note in this new set:  Belgium: Banque Nationale De Belgique, 1883-1896 Issue, P61-P66.

Hello Ali

Thanks for immediate response and opening of new registry set for these items.

However when I inputted the relevant data I go this response:

PROCESSED NOTES

These notes have been processed, and the results are explained on the right.

pc_beige_dot.gif
Slot Cert # Registered Note in Slot Message
20 FRANCS P61 8064914-015 Yes No

This Note is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible Notes.

I see that there is no differentiation between the different sub-numbers ie a, b, c & d although apparently they have different scores. Also when inputted, there is no value for P. 61 nor any of the other notes ie P. 62 to P. 66.

Please check.

Regards

Paul

• Administrator
On 1/2/2020 at 4:37 PM, IndoHound said:

Hello Ali

Thanks for immediate response and opening of new registry set for these items.

However when I inputted the relevant data I go this response:

PROCESSED NOTES

These notes have been processed, and the results are explained on the right.

pc_beige_dot.gif
Slot Cert # Registered Note in Slot Message
20 FRANCS P61 8064914-015 Yes No

This Note is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible Notes.

I see that there is no differentiation between the different sub-numbers ie a, b, c & d although apparently they have different scores. Also when inputted, there is no value for P. 61 nor any of the other notes ie P. 62 to P. 66.

Please check.

Regards

Paul

Hello, Paul.

This note is for Pick# 62d. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.