• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1976 $2 FRN "DUECE DUKE"

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for your message.  It looks like this was a special pedigree requested by the submitter back when it was originally sent in for grading.  If you would like to send the note back to us for a reholder, we an remove the pedigree for you, if you wish.  Reholders are $10 per note.  Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, thanks for your message.  It looks like this was a special pedigree requested by the submitter back when it was originally sent in for grading.  If you would like to send the note back to us for a reholder, we an remove the pedigree for you, if you wish.  Reholders are $10 per note.  Thank you!

Thanks for the reply!  I'm fairly new to all of this - could you elaborate on "special pedigree" for me?  I don't mind it being there, seems pretty unique to me.  Is there any way to tell when this note was originally graded?

• Administrator

Customers can request certain things, such as the name of a personal collection, to be added to the label for an additional fee.  In this case, it looks like the original submitter had that added to all of their notes for this order.  It looks like this was graded back in 2009.

Thanks!