• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set notes that are not released by previous owner

2 posts in this topic

With the end of the Registry Set year, (Dec 6 I believe) when the sets should be finalized or updated for 2019. If a note is added to the set before the cut off date but was not released by the previous owner. But is released after the last day, will it be accepted.  I know that PMG is very good about contacted the previous owners and releasing the note for the new owner, but it can take a couple of days.  Question put another way: does a note have to be released before the cut off date or can it be submitted to one's set before the cut off date and accepted after the cutoff date.

Thanks 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Dana Wood said:

With the end of the Registry Set year, (Dec 6 I believe) when the sets should be finalized or updated for 2019. If a note is added to the set before the cut off date but was not released by the previous owner. But is released after the last day, will it be accepted.  I know that PMG is very good about contacted the previous owners and releasing the note for the new owner, but it can take a couple of days.  Question put another way: does a note have to be released before the cut off date or can it be submitted to one's set before the cut off date and accepted after the cutoff date.

Thanks 

Hello and thank you for the inquiry.

No changes are accepted after the cutoff date at 10 am EST. This includes transfers. The admin. team here will make sure any pending transfer requests in our queue are taken care off prior the cut off time. Please let us know when we may assist next with the PMG Registry.