• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Separate slots for specimens

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I would like to make attention that in some registry sets was seen that the slot of specimens are separate, but its not for all the sets.So my suggestion to make separate slot of specimens in all the registry sets so that the collector would be more motivate to collect specimens also.

Best Regards

Manish Mittal 

• Administrator
10 hours ago, MKMITTAL79 said:

Hi,

I would like to make attention that in some registry sets was seen that the slot of specimens are separate, but its not for all the sets.So my suggestion to make separate slot of specimens in all the registry sets so that the collector would be more motivate to collect specimens also.

Best Regards

Manish Mittal 

Thank you for the feedback and interest, Maunish.

Whether or not specimens are mainstreamed in with regular issue notes or treated separately in the PMG Registry is determined on a case-by-case basis by or senior team. If you need help finding placement for any of you PMG notes, please email your cert. numbers to registry@pmgnotes.com. We are happy to assist.