• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how to get the right catalogue number

2 posts in this topic

i have a sheet of 1837 Danville Pa obsolete bank notes and to submit them for grading i am required to have a catalogue number. I don't know where to find it without spending 600 dollars on the book which is not gonna happen. Also I have the template that I am sending in to be graded also which is going to bring a whole lot of issues with submitting a form because they have no option for that type of item and I am pretty certain that there is no catalogue number for something like that. So this is becoming very confusing to me. I really was just wanting to submit what I had, have you guys grade them send them back in your protective sleeve, I pay you for it and everything is good. I don't know why this submission form has to be so difficult. It makes me wish that there was another way to do this instead of coming here. I need help. Please help.

Bret

20190706_123154.jpg

20190706_123200.jpg

• Administrator

Good afternoon. Thanks for your message.  In a case like this you would not have to provide a catalog number for a sheet.  We will create a number here to accommodate the sheet so you can leave that section of the form blank.  If you have any other questions, please let me know.  Thank you!