• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how can i value my notes for submital

2 posts in this topic

I have a sheet of 1837 danville Pa banknotes in flawless condition as well as the template for it. I am about to submit them for grading but I do not know a value for them, nor do I know how to find a value for them before sending it for grading. What do I  do? Thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning. Thanks for your message!  The declared value we are looking for would be what you want covered for insurance purposes.  You could put what you paid for the sheet or what you see similar items selling for online.  Basically, whatever amount you feel comfortable with as far as insurance coverage.  If you are unsure, you might want to start on the more conservative end and then our graders can always bump your notes up to a higher grading tier if they feel the notes are undervalued.  If this were to happen, we would notify you of that adjustment and you would just have to pay the difference in grading fees.  

If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!