• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Timeline?

5 posts in this topic

This is my first time submitting to PMG due to PCGS shutting down suddenly. I'm curious when your turn around time states 30 days, how long will the notes state "received" in the submission tracking page before it changes to the next step. Or does it change at all? Being my first time submitting, I'm just trying to figure it all out. I have had notes received for 25 days now and has not changed from "received". Thanks.

• Administrator

Good afternoon.  Thanks for your message.  Your order status will change as it moves through the grading process.  Do you have the invoice number you can provide and we can check your order to see where they are at in the process and if there is some delay.  Thanks!

• Administrator

No problem!  Your invoice is currently in line to start grading.  Right now our Economy tier is running about 30 business days so this should be finishing up around the middle of June.  You should see the status change once it gets into the grading room and you'll see it change to "scheduled for grading" and then move to "quality control."  If you have any other questions, please let me know.  Thank you!