• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing Serial Number on Graded Note

7 posts in this topic

Ok Jennifer,

I'm not trying to be a pain or unreasonable. I'm really looking for consistency and what I'm gathering is there isn't any consistency because if what you say is true then other notes like you say "of this type" would not be listed on the label. I don't find that to be true as in the following examples listed. These are all test notes as well. All were submitted together and they all had notations for their serial number on the label.

Test Note: PWPW w/Cert 8058438-047 Serial # JK0000000

Test Note: Duranote w/Cert 8058438-022 Serial #DN000000

Test Note: De La Rue w/Cert 8058438-020 Serial # PP0000000

The note in question as pictured above  w/Cert 8058438-063 has a Serial # CC000000. It is a test note from De La Rue. How is this particular "type of note" different than the 3 examples I listed above? 

Thank you,

• Administrator

Good afternoon.  No problem, I checked with our research department and it does look like these specific test notes should have the serial number listed.  You can send the note back to us for a correction and we will get that added to the label at no charge.  Just complete a new submission form and notate "mechanical error" at the top and then notate that the serial number is missing and we will get that fixed for you.  If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!