• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sending submission form by on behalf

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I plan to give my friend which he also  pmg's dealer for submission in hong kong on behalf of me( I registered under pmg elite member) . What requirements my friend need to give pmg besides all notes and submission form.

And 10% discount will giving in which tier and how I want to deduct from total payment in submission sheet since i cant find any 10% discount box. thanks

• Administrator

Good morning.  Thanks for your message. If you are submitting through a dealer instead of through your own account then the dealer will complete the submission form and send that with the notes.  The dealer pricing for grading would be applied to anything submitted under that dealer account. If you want the submission to be sent back to you directly, you can put your name and address in the return shipping field and we can send it back to you directly once completed.   If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning.  As long as you provide your account number and your information on the form, you would not have to do anything different. However, unless you are also an authorized dealer, you would not receive dealer pricing.  If you are a Collector's Society member you would just get the regular Collector's Society pricing.  Thanks.

OK thanks Jennifer. But you didnt answer regarding 10% discount for elite member.. pls clarify 

question 10% discount will giving in which tier and how I want to deduct from total payment in submission sheet since i cant find any 10% discount box. thanks