• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choosing correct tier for Grade Error Notes

8 posts in this topic

Hi good day.

I got 3 questions. NO 1.  I bit confused regarding correct tier to send my error Malaysia note. Because when I red, all error notes are under Economy Special tier but grading price quite higher compared when I sending to dealer in my hometown last year.   

No 2. Should I write down the error types for example "Error note or cut off size error" in submission form or it automatically label as error note freely by PMG? If yes which column i need to write down. 

No 3. Can I select Modern tier for my error note since this is 1960-present note and valued only 50 dollar. thanks

Regards

• Administrator

Good morning. Thank you for your message. You are correct, error notes must go under the Economy Special tier or higher.  They could not go under the Modern tier, unfortunately.  Yes, please list the type of error on your form so we don't miss any of those.  

If you have any other questions, you can contact our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!

• Administrator

No, there is no additional charge for Fancy serial numbers.  You will just want to notate the pedigree next to the particular note.  You can put the notes under the Modern tier as long as they meet the requirements for Modern.  Thanks.