• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theme Park Currencies

2 posts in this topic

I have the PMG list of all the different types of Disney Dollars.  However, I was wondering if they have a similar type of list of all the other different theme park currencies, such as Beagle Bucks, Universal Dollars, Legoland Dollars, Chocolate Dollars, Scooby Bucks, and Dolly Dollars.  Hopefully the list would be in a Excel or Word format.  PMG has, by far, the best list, and coding system, for Disney Dollars, but am having difficulty finding a similar list for other theme park currencies.  It is frustrating since excel lists are readily available for other currencies types, such as Fractional, Confederate, MPC’s, and Allied Military Currency.     

• Administrator

Good afternoon.  Thank you for your message.  We can grade any of the different types of amusement park currencies you mention, although, we do not have a specific listing for these.  Disney dollars are the most common so those are going to be the most documented.  You might be able to find some of the others online.  I believe there might be some websites out there for some of those, however, we do not have any specific listings here at PMG, unfortunately.  If you have any other questions, you can contact us at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!