• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editing the Gallery in Registry Sets

4 posts in this topic

I've noticed a difference in the Registry Competitive Set options versus the Registry Signature Sets when it comes to the Gallery and and Slide Show options. First of all, why is there no "Edit Gallery Tab" under the Signature Sets.  Sure it is possible to replace pictures one at a time but it would be nice to see the full spread of pictures without having to go out of the Edit Screen which has no pictures & back to the Gallery Tab to review. What a pain. Also,  while in the Signature Set List I cannot click to view the single picture. The system comes up with an error. I've been experiencing this for a few months now. What are the plans, if any to fix these issues?  Also, are there any plans to add additional options as NGC has to track and add pricing, Values, purchase or sale information?

Thank you,  

• Administrator
On 10/19/2018 at 6:07 PM, Muzzer42 said:

I've noticed a difference in the Registry Competitive Set options versus the Registry Signature Sets when it comes to the Gallery and and Slide Show options. First of all, why is there no "Edit Gallery Tab" under the Signature Sets.  Sure it is possible to replace pictures one at a time but it would be nice to see the full spread of pictures without having to go out of the Edit Screen which has no pictures & back to the Gallery Tab to review. What a pain. Also,  while in the Signature Set List I cannot click to view the single picture. The system comes up with an error. I've been experiencing this for a few months now. What are the plans, if any to fix these issues?  Also, are there any plans to add additional options as NGC has to track and add pricing, Values, purchase or sale information?

Thank you,  

Hello, Muzzer42.

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are having some issues. I logged in under your account. I went to your existing Signature sets and received no error messages when clicking on/viewing images you have uploaded for your notes in your Signature sets. Perhaps there is an active pop-up blocker of some kind in your browser (e.g. in Chrome, Firefox, or IE.)

We have no plans at this point in time to add an Edit Gallery tab to Signature sets nor to add paper money sales data. We are sending you directions on how to upload photos (through your Control Panel) to the email address we have on file for you. 

If you need assistance, you may reach us at registry@pmgnotes.com. Thank you.

Thanks Ali, I already know how to upload pictures. That's disappointing to hear there are no updates on the horizon for the Signature Sets. They seem to be popular with collectors but I see PMG has relegated this as an unsupported area void of further improvement. I still receive the error and it's not on the same computer. When viewing the Signature Set listing, I click the  Photo "Eye" and receive the following error. ( See below) It doesn't sound like a pop up is being blocked since I have no trouble in any other area except the Signature Sets.

An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically. 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

Oh Well....Agan, thank you for your feedback.

• Administrator
On 10/25/2018 at 5:44 PM, Muzzer42 said:

Thanks Ali, I already know how to upload pictures. That's disappointing to hear there are no updates on the horizon for the Signature Sets. They seem to be popular with collectors but I see PMG has relegated this as an unsupported area void of further improvement. I still receive the error and it's not on the same computer. When viewing the Signature Set listing, I click the  Photo "Eye" and receive the following error. ( See below) It doesn't sound like a pop up is being blocked since I have no trouble in any other area except the Signature Sets.

An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically. 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

Oh Well....Agan, thank you for your feedback.

Hello, Muzzer42.

We apologize for any issues you are having. Please follow the directions we sent to you on how to upload images successfully utilizing a different method. If you have any issues uploading your images when following those directions, please let us know at registry@pmgnotes.com. Also, the program is limited as to the size of the image files (jpgs) that will upload. Thank you.