• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cabral Signature

13 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning.  Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, we do not do courtesy autographs so we would not be able to notate the signature on the label.  The only way we can verify a signature is if that signature is witnessed by a PMG employee.  Also, the new signature labels will not be available until next year and they would only be available through select dealers.  They would not be made available for collector society members or most dealers.  

If you have any other questions, you can contact our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning.  Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, we do not do courtesy autographs so we would not be able to notate the signature on the label.  The only way we can verify a signature is if that signature is witnessed by a PMG employee.  Also, the new signature labels will not be available until next year and they would only be available through select dealers.  They would not be made available for collector society members or most dealers.  

If you have any other questions, you can contact our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!

“The only way we can verify a signature is if that signature is witnessed by a PMG. employee.”  -  Jennifer

Is this new ?

Clearly this note was autographed before PMG was in business, and it has a Courtesy Autograph notation.

809B283A-4BD6-47CA-8F43-01143689FA46.jpeg

Ok, I understand, PMG no longer adds Courtesy Autograph unless witnessed.

Back to my original question. Am I able to get my courtesy autographed note into Cabral signature holder if submitted by a an authorized PMG dealer ?

Is this the correct venue for this question, or should I contact Miles directly ?

• Administrator

The labels are not yet available but when they do become available it will only be through select dealers.  I do not believe we have a finalized list yet for which dealers will be offering these labels.  You will want to just check back with us here or you can check our website for an update when it gets closer to the end of the year.

Thank you!