• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Dickson

Australian banknotes  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Grading

• I have RBA 50 x $5.00 First and Last prefix 2016 Banknote , can I get them graded
    • I have RBA 50 x $5.00 First and Last prefix 2016 Banknote , can I get them graded

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, you can certainly send those notes in to us for grading.  In order to send notes to our company for grading you would either need to become a member of the Collector's Society or find a PMG authorized dealer near you to submit the notes for you.  I have included a link to our website which goes over the steps needed to sign up for membership as well as the other options you have for submitting notes.  

http://www.pmgnotes.com/services/Submitting.aspx

I have also included a link to the page which outlines the different grading tiers and the pricing for each as well as the current turnaround times for each tier.  You may wish to refer to this before submitting your notes.  

http://www.pmgnotes.com/services/services.aspx

If you have any other questions, please let me know.  Thank you!

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your reply, I am already a member and have seen the links you advised, I am just not sure what to do next as I am new to collecting notes (2 years), I think I need to sort the notes into groups, and not sure where to send the package, ( London, China, germany) I am in Australia and do I enclose a return packaging prepaid and how many notes can I send, Thanks John

• Administrator

Hi, sorry for the delay in my response.  If you are a paid member then your next step would be to complete a submission form.  You can do that online by signing into your account or we can mail you paper forms, if you prefer.  You will need to choose a grading tier and that will be based on the declared value you choose for your notes.  Each tier has a maximum declared value so if the value for your note exceeds one tiers maximum you would need to go up to the next tier and so on.  You can submit your notes to us directly here at our office in Sarasota, Florida or you can submit through any of our satellite office, however, if you submit through one of those office the notes will still be sent here for the actual grading process.  If you need assistance completing the submission form, please feel free to contact us and we can go through any of that with you.  If you have any questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-764-5570 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!