• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reholder Questions

5 posts in this topic

I have a few questions regarding submitting older graded PMG notes for reholder to your new clear view holder. 

1. I have attached a copy of graded note I purchased. There is a name on the front "T.McDaniels". Is this a  Pedigree? If so, do I have to have the note regraded in order to have the name removed?

2. Can all notes needing reholders go onto one submission form?  

3. Do you use the same label for the from the old holder to the new holder or do you generate a new one?

Thanks for your help.

20180603_140853.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  If you can provide the certification number from the back of the label, I can double check this note to see if that is, in fact, a pedigree or if that name is something else.  If it is a pedigree then yes, you can have that removed.

All reholders can come in to us on one submission form. 

We would use a new label and holder when a note comes in for a reholder.  

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.  Thank you. 

On 6/4/2018 at 5:58 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  If you can provide the certification number from the back of the label, I can double check this note to see if that is, in fact, a pedigree or if that name is something else.  If it is a pedigree then yes, you can have that removed.

All reholders can come in to us on one submission form. 

We would use a new label and holder when a note comes in for a reholder.  

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.  Thank you. 

I've attached a copy of the back of  the note so you can reference the number. If T. McDaniels is a pedigree then please tell me where on the submission form to reference my request to remove the name.

Thank you, 

20180610_122131.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning.  I checked with our research manager and he advised that T. McDaniels is the issuer of the note.  So it is not a pedigree but something we would automatically put on there.  

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you!

On 6/11/2018 at 6:40 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning.  I checked with our research manager and he advised that T. McDaniels is the issuer of the note.  So it is not a pedigree but something we would automatically put on there.  

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you!

Thank you for checking :)