• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Note Problem

2 posts in this topic

I am trying to add a note to the Registry under Mexico, "Commemorative Issues, 2010-Date, P128-Date set_updated.gif"

The note I have  with Cert Number 8042287-017 should be accepted in in slot "200 Pesos 2010 Commemorative Issue P129a"

When adding my note the response is my note is not acceptable for the slot. When I reference the World Paper Money

catalog I don't see a 129a Variety, only a 129. Perhaps this is an error in the online setup. Please advise. I have matching serial

numbers for the 100 and 200 peso commemorative notes so they both should be accepted. 

Thank you, 

• Administrator
On 5/21/2018 at 1:21 PM, Muzzer42 said:

I am trying to add a note to the Registry under Mexico, "Commemorative Issues, 2010-Date, P128-Date set_updated.gif"

The note I have  with Cert Number 8042287-017 should be accepted in in slot "200 Pesos 2010 Commemorative Issue P129a"

When adding my note the response is my note is not acceptable for the slot. When I reference the World Paper Money

catalog I don't see a 129a Variety, only a 129. Perhaps this is an error in the online setup. Please advise. I have matching serial

numbers for the 100 and 200 peso commemorative notes so they both should be accepted. 

Thank you, 

Hello, Muzzer42.

We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thank you. If you need further assistance, you may reach us at registry@pmgnotes.com. Thank you.