• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with my reholder?

2 posts in this topic

Hey so I recently got one of my notes reholdered by you guys. I must say I am impressed with the clarity. However, the holder is slightly wavy. I guess the best way to explain it is that the note isn't sitting completely flat in the holder. When on a flat surface you can push the middle of it down and it will pop back up. I can see that the note over time may take on a slight wavy appearance, I tried my best to get a good picture of what I am talking about but bottom line the holder isn't completely flat. What should I do? I am not interested in paying for another reholder as I already spent $43 doing so.

Also, less bothersome is that the note is stuck at the very top of the holder. I don't care as much but it would be nice if it was more center....

20180309_181644_resized.jpg

20180309_181657_resized.jpg

20180309_181741_resized.jpg

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your message. I did check on this with my manager and he advised that as PMG custom seals every holder, you might find slight differences in the holders. Due to the custom sealing process, this holder would be considered acceptable. There is a slight curve but, unfortunately,  that can’t be helped. The holder would not wave as time goes on. The notes will always be holdered to the top to ensure the note does not get too close to the bottom during the sealing process.  You can send the note back in to us for a reholder, but there is no guarantee that the new holder would not do the same thing.  

If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 941-309-1001 or at service@pmgnotes.com. 

Thanks!