• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are my coupons?

2 posts in this topic

I joined about four months ago and now have the time to submit my fractional currencies from the 1700's but I cannot find the coupons for submission of the six items I was promised at joining.  Can you tell me where to obtain them, please?  

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

I apologize for the lateness of this reply. Due to a glitch in our system, your message only came through now.  We no longer provide paper coupons when joining at the Premium or Elite membership levels.  Now, instead of coupons, we offer a $150 credit that will go onto your account and can be used towards your grading fees.  This credit is applied to your account automatically and will be deducted automatically by our accounting department when you submit.  Any leftover credit will remain on your account until your next submission.  Your credit will need to be utilized before your membership expires each year.

If you have any other questions, you can contact our customer service department at 941-309-1001 or at service@pmgnotes.com. Thank you.