• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question about the fees

2 posts in this topic

I have a question. I have three notes I'd like to submit for grading, a 1917 $1, a 1917 $2, and a 1922 $10 Gold Certificate. I was reading through the fee schedule and I found it to be a bit confusing. If I'm reading this right, I would have to become a paid member at $39, then I would have to pay at least $25 per note... is that right? Just trying to clarify.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your question.  If you want to send your notes in to us yourself then you would need to become a member of our Collector's Society.  There are three levels of membership (Associate = $39, Premium = $149 & Elite = $299).  You can join at any of those levels and submit any number of notes you wish.  The membership will be good for one year.  

The grading fees vary depending on the grading tier that you choose.  The tier you choose would depend on the declared value of your notes and how quickly you need them back.  The grading fees can range in price anywhere from $14 per note (Bulk tier) on up through $225 per note (high value walkthrough).   You will want to check our services and fees page on our website (www.pmgnotes.com) for all of the grading tiers we offer and the different prices for each as well as the specific qualifications for each tier.  

If you have any additional questions, you can reach us by phone at 941-309-1001 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you!