• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad grade

2 posts in this topic

I have a graded note at 53. I had 2 similar raw notes that I showed to several dealers who all said they were better than the graded 53 one. I sent them in for grading and they both came back at 35, significantly lower. We're not talking about a few points here, this was a huge difference that can easily be seen with a simple side by side comparison. 

What can I do about this as it's very obvious these were poorly graded, and it's a catalog value difference of several hundred dollars. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your post.  I'm sorry your note did not receive the grade you were expecting.  You are welcome to send any note back to us for a regrade at any time.  However, we cannot guarantee that the grade of the note will change.  If you do want to have your note regraded, you would need to choose a regular grading tier and pay the grading fee for that tier.  

If you have any questions, you can reach us at 971-309-1001 or by email at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you.