• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Population list

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your e-mail.  In order to access our Population Report, you must be at least a free member of our Collector's Society.  Once you have signed up, you can find the Pop Report on our website PMG and under the "Resources" header at the top of the page. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know.  Thank you. 

Hi Jennifer, I am a paid up member, I renewed my member ship about two mouths a go. I can go on the pop list on ngc but not pmg for some reason. If you can correct this, it would big help for me. I paid my renewal to mpg so there should not be no trouble in correcting this. Thank you.  Don

On 6/12/2017 at 7:10 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your e-mail.  In order to access our Population Report, you must be at least a free member of our Collector's Society.  Once you have signed up, you can find the Pop Report on our website PMG and under the "Resources" header at the top of the page. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know.  Thank you. 

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your reply, I am a member and have been for two month. On my panel there is no resources point in the upper right corner for me to access the population list (COULD PLEASE HELP) so I could access this thank you.  Don

Hi Jennifer, thank your reply, I am a member and have been for the last two month.  On my control panel there is no resources point in the upper right corner for me to access the population list, (SO COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME) so I could access this also thank you.  Amarillo1.