• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Test Note Submissions !!!!!!.

5 posts in this topic

:roflmao:good afternoon, I would like to know if I can submit giori test notes and regular notes on the same submission forms, or do they have to be submitted on two separate forms.  I would like to get this information as soon a possible so I can get them in the mail.  I had called and talk with one of your rep but they were not sure.  So if you can help me out the faster I can get this in the mail.  Thank you for your help and have a great week end.  Don

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your post.  Yes, we do grade Giori Test notes.  They can go under the Economy Special tier or higher (Standard, Express or Walkthrough).  If you are submitting other notes at the same time they can go on the same invoice as long as they are Standard or above.  If you are submitting regular Economy or Bulk then these notes would need to go on a separate invoice and put under Economy Special.  If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 941-309-1001 or by e-mail at service@pmgnotes.com.

Thank you.

On June 2, 2017 at 2:14 PM, amarillo1 said:

:roflmao:good afternoon, I would like to know if I can submit giori test notes and regular notes on the same submission forms, or do they have to be submitted on two separate forms.  I would like to get this information as soon a possible so I can get them in the mail.  I had called and talk with one of your rep but they were not sure.  So if you can help me out the faster I can get this in the mail.  Thank you for your help and have a great week end.  Don

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

PMG Please add the population report for U.S. ""TEST NOTES"" Especially on the American Bank Note Company Specimens 10 UNITS, 20 UNITS,

ETC.. Also for the Giori Test Notes.  PMG has turned down all my requests in the past couple of years to at least add them to the

population report for them. I understand PMG has set guidelines, rules, policy's and regulations. I respect that. What I have been told is

that they are unable to add these notes because most but not all of them have all Zeros for the serial number(s) or no serial number at all.

Too me they are no different than U.S. Fractional Currency notes. They do not have any serial numbers. Except maybe Proof or Essay Notes

may have serial numbers or even Specimen's. There are population reports for U.S. Fractional Currency "Specimen & Proof's. 

PMG please try to Explore some options for us to add TEST NOTES & AMERICAN BANK NOTE COMPANY SPECIMENS into the population

report. After all PMG with all due respect in my own opinion if you accept any bank note, test note, specimen whatever the case may be

it is only fair for us PMG members, Collectors, etc.. To be able to see the population report on everything that PMG grades and that is certified by the best in the industry. Please review and please advise. Let me know if you need my PMG Certification numbers for the notes that I am talking about. Thank you and I would greatly appreciate it if we can get this created and added into a NEW CATEGORY, SET TYPE and POP report.