• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG Handeling Fee

3 posts in this topic

I'm guessing the PMG Handeling Fee, listed on the invoice when submitting, is similar to a Dealer Fee when buying a car. Some new car buyers can negotiate the Dealer Fee out of the contract. I know it's only $8.00, which is a small percentage of my overall charge, but it seems like an unnecessary charge to pad the profits. Just my opinion.

Isn't someone handling my notes assumed ?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. PMG has had a handling fee in place for several years. This is a required fee that covers the costs of receiving your package, opening your package, counting your notes, and verifying all information on your invoice. This all takes place before your notes ever begin the grading process. This process is done on every package that we receive and as the volume of our mail increases, so does the time it takes to open and receive all the mail that comes in to our office each day. Unfortunately, this makes a small handling fee necessary.

If you have any other questions, please let me know Thank you.